Sunday, February 27, 2011

Achromatic!

ACHROMATIC
ach·ro·mat·ic ( k r -m t k). adj
1. designating color perceived to have zero saturation and therefore no hue, such as neutral grays, white, or black.
2. without colour
3. the result of Archer's boring and lazy Sunday

I must say I just had the most boring Sunday today! I woke up late and was a couch potato the whole day. It's my "rest" day after all - emphasis on the word "rest". I was supposed to go to the mall earlier in the day to pay the bills but the weather was way yummy for a day of pigging out in front of the teevo. Who wants to go to the mall anyways just to pay the bills! I got bored after I drained myself watching whatever was there on cable, then an idea bulb lit up! All I needed was my camera, my brother slash sister's make-up kit, my closet and my little sister! And just like that, an instant photoshoot took place in my bedroom. So my grey vest turned into a top, my metallic grey necktie into a cinch, did her hair and make up - and there, boredom turned into something chic! I aptly named this shoot "achromatic". There definitely was no color today because of the weather, hence the inspiration for the black, grey, white styling of the shoot! Oh yeah, I love how this one turned out!

Model: May Ann Singson
Everything Else: Moi!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for dropping by and leaving your comments! I truly appreciate it! Keep on smiling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...