Thursday, January 13, 2011

Turns out, the plain white box wasn't that plain at all.

Earlier at work today, I got a surprise that came in a plain white box. Apparently, somebody thought I celebrate my birthday every 13th of January. Or maybe, that present was a joke considering my real birthday's on April Fool's. Either way, I'm happy. It was totally unexpected! (okay honestly, it kind of was since it was mentioned to me the day before) Turns out, the plain white box wasn't that plain at all. Imagine a kid getting 7 different toys in one box. That's how I felt when I unwrapped the gift (the gift wrapped in an imaginary giftwrap...lol). Of course, this is an exaggeration! Seriously, I was really happy and thankful. Now I feel the need to reciprocate. Christmas is 11 months away ladies!

What I asked for was a notebook, a simple one to be specific...instead, I was given a reminder- a reminder of how many good friends I have. L♥ve yah ladies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for dropping by and leaving your comments! I truly appreciate it! Keep on smiling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...