Tuesday, May 10, 2011

One island, eight ladies.


I've always had this little thought in my head about getting stranded in an isolated island with my friends and I always end up thinking about doing a fashion photo shoot instead of figuring out how to survive or get out of the island alive. Sounds silly, fashion over survival?! hahaha! Of course I won't pray about getting shipwrecked and be swept away in an island! So during our team outing island hopping trip last week (see previous post), I attempted to translate that crazy fantasy into reality when I took photos of my office mates in their bikinis! I don't know how I managed to take these photos and do the creative direction at the same time, I swear I was a little tipsy by this time. Thank you ladies for being so game that day! You all look cute in those swimsuits!

Models:
Sher
Carmelli
Krishna
Rea
Lavina
April
Joi
Prinz

Location:
Pandanon Island, Bohol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for dropping by and leaving your comments! I truly appreciate it! Keep on smiling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...