Saturday, April 9, 2011

Mosquito nets are not just for mosquitoes.

So what do you do when you're a little rum-coke drunk at the beach and you see a mosquito net hanging at your beach house??? I say, do an impromptu design challenge ala Project Runway! I love being random and nothing can be as random as creating a long gown while at the beach using your resort's mosquito net! My good friend and all-time muse Rea was more than eager to let me do crazy things to her. I'm almost sure she was a little drunk too. We just finished freshening up and got ready for dinner (with the exception of Fritz - apparently he was moving turtle pace not because of alcohol but because he slept all day) when I stumbled upon this mosquito net. It was there all that time but you know when you get a little tipsy you see things differently (this is according to the drunkie side of me). While waiting for Fritz, I started draping the net around Rea's body. Did knots here and there and voila! A grecian gown in an instant! Rea wanted to go to dinner wearing that mosquito-net-gown but we had to stop her. It was crazy enough that we ripped that mosquito net and turned it into a gown, the craziness had to be contained inside that beach house. The last thing I want is Rea being mistaken as a tranny wearing this outrageous number in that island. This would have been really easy given the fact that she was with three gay men! Crazy night!

2 comments:

  1. love the 1st pic of course the couture gown! I wish I can be as artsy and a stylist like you! *envious*

    ReplyDelete
  2. @thepinaysolobackpacker @thepinaysolobackpacker hello pinaysolobackpacker, thank you! and i wish i'm traveling the world like yourself! btw, you take such lovely photos - that's artsy.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for dropping by and leaving your comments! I truly appreciate it! Keep on smiling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...