Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My first time in Palawan!











Today I'm feeling a lot better! Just two days ago, I was a victim of food poisoning which was really a bummer because it happened right after I arrived home from paradise. I would understand if it was something I ate from the island but something from my own home? Frustrating! Well, it was partly my fault because I didn't bother sniffing the food from the fridge before putting it inside the microwave. So an hour after, I got nauseous and my head was throbbing with pain. The past two days seem to have come in a blur and all I could recall was getting in and out of the toilet. Thank God I'm better now and I better be 'coz summer's just started and it's almost my birthday! Anyway, I finally had a chance to fly in to Palawan last week. I've been dying to visit that island since I-don't-know-when! The trip was a little different because I was on vacation with my siblings. My idea of fun on vacation always involved friends or officemates. Believe me, the idea of traveling with two of my siblings (both I frequently have conflicts with when we were kids) felt weird to me but it turned out to be not that bad at all. In fact, it was so much fun (a different kind of fun of course) and I was in control being the eldest! One of the good things about traveling with siblings is that you don't have to deal with friends' dramas and mood swings. This was the most stress-free trip I ever had. Palawan did not disappoint us. It was breathtaking! I haven't been surrounded by so many trees my whole life and by trees, I mean tall, green and foresty kind of trees! The beaches are to die for. Being a beach addict myself, I felt high being there! The icing-on-the-cake was our tour inside the underground river. We were in awe! Who knew nature can create such a magnificent work of art. And oh, people from Palawan are the friendliest. Palawan, I will be back!

Location:
Honda Bay and Underground River, Palawan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for dropping by and leaving your comments! I truly appreciate it! Keep on smiling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...