Sunday, March 13, 2011

Photoshoot with friends!











I love taking pictures but doing hardcore photography does not interest me (as of now). I've been told by a whole lot of people especially my friends that I should at least consider photography as a serious hobby. Not that I'm against the idea but right now, I feel like most people my age are so into it like it's the latest craze. Back then, owning a DSLR camera is either a luxury or you do photography for a living. Now, almost all people own one. I have to admit that I also would like to get my own DSLR camera too but not just yet. I'm still happy with my bridge camera! I still have a lot of practicing to do so the bridge camera perfectly works for me. Last week, a good friend offered to let me use her DSLR camera for our weekend trip and I just couldn't say no. My friends enjoyed the shoot a lot and I don't really mind being absent in the stunning frames. Looking at these shots, I think a did a pretty decent job.

Location:
Malapascua Island

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for dropping by and leaving your comments! I truly appreciate it! Keep on smiling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...