Thursday, June 9, 2011

Black, gray and white summer.


Identifying colors is definitely not one of my strongest fortes. Since I-don't-know-when, my ability to recognize some of the most basic colors just switched off. Blues have become violets, browns became reds, even grays to pink! For someone who's obsessed with art, I guess you can call this bad luck a curse. Yes, I am color blind (there are exceptions of course). Ask me what my favorite colors are and i'll answer- black, gray and white! Are these even considered colors? LOL Anyways, I did some experimenting when I took these photos of my good friend, Fritz. Hope you like them!

model: fritz
photography: archer
locale: bantayan sland

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for dropping by and leaving your comments! I truly appreciate it! Keep on smiling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...