Saturday, December 25, 2010

Some Few Thousand Feet Above Sea Level

"I want our Christmas party to be held in some place that's exclusive for the team." -our boss's directive when we planned out this year's party. Immediately, all index fingers pointed to my direction. I was tasked to pick the venue for the event (as usual). I didn't complain since it was not that rocket-science of a task. I'd rather do that than do Excel charts, business analysis reports and the like. But it turned out that I wasn't only in-charge of finding some place exclusive for us, I was assigned as the event-organizer. Still I did not complain. Okay, I did whine a little. We've had Christmas parties in a hotel that served all-you-can-eat buffet meals twice, we had one in a native restaurant, one in a videoke bar - all of which are far from what our boss is looking for -exclusive. So I thought of closing down a popular club for a night but the idea turned out to be too ambitious- we cannot afford it. What about a house party? This was the best idea given our restraint slash budget. The next question was whose house? Everyone went silent. Then I remembered this house on top of the mountains that has the best view of the metropolis and it has swimming pool too! Problem solved. All that's left was giving the rest of the team members their individual tasks and we were all good to go! The party was a success (as usual...lol) but too bad, our boss didn't make it that night due to an emergency.

The House
Aza and Patrick enjoying the pool
Amazing View Behind
White Shirts (unplanned)
Victoria's Secret Fashion Show/Videoke
Food!!!
Exchange Gifts
Games
Booze...
Breath-taking View

Location:
Roosevelt Mountain Resort
+63-323466503/paseojen@yahoo.com
http://www.roosevelt-resort.blogspot.com


What I wore:
Plaid Button-down Shirt (Thrifted)
Basic White V-neck Tee by Warren
Denim Cutoff Shorts (Thrifted)
Shoes by Vans (Authentic)
Flipflops by Havaianas (Silver Metallic)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for dropping by and leaving your comments! I truly appreciate it! Keep on smiling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...