Sunday, December 26, 2010

Chilling Out With Friends and the Lemon Soda Vodka

The original plan was to head out to the beach that Sunday but not everyone was too keen on the idea of spending that day for a tan retouch. Of course there had to be a plan B and plan B's happened to be one of my fortes (I think). So daytime was spent at home watching shows on cable while indulging in a binging spree. What I hate about weekends is the fact the I always end up waking up really early in the morning (usually between 4am-5am) and I never get to sleep during the day again and I always end up in front of the teevo eating. Arrggh! The beach would have been a perfect alternative. So later that day we settled for plan C with plan B being at a friend slash officemate's house talking about whatever while drinking our all-time fave soda vodka. Nevertheless, plan C was just as fun! Spent the night with 2 gay men (talk about being openly gay), 3 straight men(1 eventually walked out after a shot or two), and a straight woman (are you straight girl?), and yes, soda vodka was still on the menu topped with chats about anything under the sun. Well it was really more on gossiping about people who were absent that night! lol


Location:
Route Stop
Salinas Drive, Lahug
Cebu City


What I wore:
Black V-neck Tee by Baleno
Cuffed Denim Cutoff Shorts (Thrifted)
Metallic strap Flipflops by Havaianas

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for dropping by and leaving your comments! I truly appreciate it! Keep on smiling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...