Friday, March 1, 2013

'Tis the season to be sunny.

the beach
the sun worshippers.
summer, finally.
energy, serenity, & bliss.
in my element.
soaking in the sun.

Pat on the back, I just survived two months of no beach!  Now that I'm out of no-beach-rehab, I can't promise I'll stay no-beach-sober for long.  In fact, I relapsed right after I got out.  Who wouldn't?  I was welcomed by a good buddy named summer.  It's been twelve friggin months since we last saw each other, we needed to celebrate our reunion!  Summer's staying around for three months and begged that we do beach at least three times a month. Of course, this beach-junkie said yes.  I missed you a lot, summer.  I'm glad you're back!

photos shot in:
Basdako Beach
Moalboal, Cebu
Philippines

1 comment:

Hey! Thanks for dropping by and leaving your comments! I truly appreciate it! Keep on smiling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...