Saturday, December 8, 2012

The Hair & Make-up Experiment

i must have been enjoying this a lot didn't realize the time...4+ hours?!
they're all dolled up, i'm all stressed out! kidding.
gorgeously partyin' the night away!

The party started at 7pm, we got to the venue 15 minutes before 10pm and we weren't even being fashionably late (though I wished this was the case).  I bit off more than I could chew.  I'm no expert so I didn't realize doing hair and make-up for 5 ladies takes so much time!  By 10pm, I was dead exhausted and forgot that I was also attending the same party these ladies were headed to.  Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining.  In fact, I enjoyed every bit of the process!  I think I did a pretty decent job!  Don't these dolls look beautiful?!

Location:
Chindy's crib
Cebu International Convention Center
Alchology






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for dropping by and leaving your comments! I truly appreciate it! Keep on smiling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...