Sunday, April 15, 2012

TRAVEL | April's fool on April fool's.












Did my mother play a practical joke to the world when she gave birth to me?  I celebrate my birthdays on a day when people are supposed to play prank on people. The good thing about celebrating a birthday on April fool's is that people do not believe that it is your birthday so I don't get to spend much money on blowouts and treats, the bad- i don't get gifts for the same reason.  Haha!  Anyways,  I went back to my favorite island to celebrate my day with three of my very good friends, the same cast last year (minus one who's now out of the country for good).  The trip was everything that I could ask for for my birthday- sun, sea, sand booze and good friends!
Location:
Malapascua Island, Cebu

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for dropping by and leaving your comments! I truly appreciate it! Keep on smiling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...