Sunday, February 5, 2012

PROJECT | Time flies and look where it flew me back!





 





Wow! I was M.I.A. for nearly 6 months!  Beat that!  And yes, I miss blogging and have wanted to post something since the first month of that 6-month hiatus.  I was just lazy, very lazy that is!  And oh, I was busy too!  Busy doing crazy things, random things.  But I'm back, hopefully I am really back.  While I sort things out, by sorting, I mean think about what to post...I'll post these photos that I took back when I was high on photography if there is such a thing.  Nothing hardcore though- just a bunch of amateurish photography, styling, hair/makeup, all by moi!  Photos 1-4 taken during road trip with friends, 5-6 during a trip to the beach with another set of friends, and 7-9 during a boring Sunday at home with my little sister.  And p.s., this updated blogger setting is killing me!
Location:
Transcentral Highway, Cebu
Lambug Beach, Badian
& Cebu City

1 comment:

  1. yes babe dugay2x jud ka nawala! i keep dropping by to see bya unta if you have something new. glad you were able to spend your hiatus really well. show us your work soon!


    xx
    eden
    www.chicinthetropics.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for dropping by and leaving your comments! I truly appreciate it! Keep on smiling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...